Bosch’s products are manufactured with precision and so much care that it is impossible for them to fail on the industrial platform.
The Bosch CS5 is a tool that has its name taken by the renowned industrialists of the country. It is because it is one of the most solidly built circular saws in the country. This product stands out in front of its competitors because of its amazing design, quality, and well-throttled power.
The only thing that stops it from being the top circular saw overall is that its 7 1/4-inch circular saw has a lack of bevel stops and its dust chute is not up to the mark.
Bosch’s motor has the capability to run at speeds up to 6200 rpm which is the fastest among all the models that we have reviewed. As the blade is made to sit on the left side of the tool, you will have a clear-cut path about how you want to cut.
It also depends upon the material which you are using for the cut. The too hasn’t been provided with a laser guide which is useful for guiding your cuts in a straight line. The power tool has been successful in clearing the sawdust away from the cut line which will make your cut path more visible.
- It comes with an anti-snag lower guard which will allow you to make regular and bevel cuts without moving the guard further.
- It has been provided with a spindle lock which makes it very easy for you to change the blade and it ensures that your new branded blades will remain locked in one place.
- The saw is allowed to cut a maximum of 27/16 inches at a 90-degree angle and at a 45-degree angle; this tool is allowed to cut a maximum depth of 17/8 inches.
- You are allowed to make a bevel cut of up to 56 degrees which is amongst the best in the industry.
- This tool doesn’t provide you with positive bevel stops which allow you to quickly adjust the bevel to common angles which can be 5 degrees or 45 degrees.
- Its left blade design is tricky to get and will take some time getting used to.
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Cord Length: 9 feet
- Handling Efficiency: 80%
- Bevel Capacity: 56 degrees
- RPMs: 6200 revolutions per minutes
This circular saw has the fastest running blades in the country. This speed contributes to smoother cuts. Some of the missing features don’t allow this circular saw to be our top-ranked circular saw. It is your choice now as we have provided you with all the required information.