Everyone is on the lookout for relief from the sultry summers and we have a solution and that is Lasko Wind Curve Tower fan.
Lasko is one of the most renowned brands in the tower fan industry and that is partly due to the amazing performance of its fans. They are known for manufacturing cheap yet effective fans that provide respite to everyone in summers. Will they be able to carry their legacy forward with this tower fan; we are here to help you find out.
- Height: 42.5 INCHES
- Length: 13 inches
- Width: 13 inches
- Manufacturer: DandH Home
- Model Number: 2551
- Origin in: USA
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 42.5 inches
- Power Cord Length: 4 feet
- Rating Voltage: 110 V
- Wattage: 42 Watts
- Current Rating: 0.4 A
- Warranty: One Year
- Thermostat- one of the most amazing features of this tower fan is its thermostat. By using a thermostat, you can set the desired temperature at which you want to run the fan. The thermostat will automatically decrease the power of the fan when the desired temperature will be attained. Hence the fan’s speed will keep on increasing and decreasing depending on the temperature and it will save you electricity.
- Oscillation- the oscillation feature provides the fan with the capability to provide air up to a range of 90 degrees. This feature doesn’t create weird sounds and will keep the area quiet.
- This fan has been provided with a wood-panel look, an ionization feature and it also has been provided with a timer that you can set for 30 minutes to 7.5 hours. The timer feature is great as you don’t have to get up at night to turn it off.
More From Us:
- Seville Classics Ultra Slim line Tower Fan
- Honeywell HY-280 Tower Fan
- Brookstone MightyMax Tower Fan
- Dyson AM07 Tower Fan
- The wind moving capacity of this fan has been described as 424 CFM(cubic feet per minute) to 635 CFM on its highest setting.
- It is much quieter as compared to other range of Lasko’s fans. It is because of short size and it doesn’t blow off air as much as compared to other fans. This is why it a master for small spaces and you can even use it for your workstation.
- With this fan, you will be getting one year warranty and it has customer care numbers where you can always report your problem where you will be getting a solution to your problems.
- The machine has been manufactured with very light-weight plastic and has also been provided with a built-in handle that makes it transportation easier.
- Very quiet in nature and you can barely hear it working.
- Unboxing of the fan is very easy and doesn’t take much time.
- Airflow is superb and it will easily cool down your room in minutes.
- Fan blades won’t be collecting a lot of dust.
- It is very easy to set the fan at the desired height.
- The sound it creates every 30 seconds while clicking is annoying.
- The light is very bright for sleeping in the night.
- The remote is very slow as compared to other models.