Potatoes have always been the staple food and one of the most popular dishes worldwide. People love potatoes because they are easy to make and an excellent source of carbs.
Tender potatoes and onion slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden is simply mouthwatering. Here we have a simple and well-loved recipe for you which we ensure you will love if you manage to cook it right.
- Two sliced white onions
- Stick butter
- Eight medium sized potatoes
- One-quarter heavy cream
- One tablespoon mustard
- Two tablespoon salt
- One teaspoon black pepper
- One sprig rosemary chopped
- Eight slices of swiss cheese
- You need to preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put onions in the pan with butter and saute the onions until they become light red.
- Now slice the potatoes with a knife into one-eighth inches rounds.
- Stir together the cream, mustard, black pepper, salt and rosemary in a bowl to make the cream mixture.
- Now place the swiss cheese slices over onions.
- Now pour the cream mixture over the top of potatoes and let it settle down.
- Cut the remaining cheese into slices and scatter it on the top.
- Now you can garnish the dish with a hint of rosemary.
- Put the dish into the oven at 350° F and bake until it turns golden brown.
Well, this was a recipe for your favorite Au Gratin Potatoes which you can make in copper chef and I wish our recipe helps you to make an amazing dish for you and your family.