Looking for some Copper Chef recipe? Here is the recipe which you can try in your kitchen and make it with the help of copper chef.
- Six cups all-purpose flour
- One tablespoon salt
- Two tablespoons active dry yeast
- Two tablespoon sugar
- Three cup water
- Stir the salt, yeast, and sugar in a bowl and whisk them well.
- Now pour some water into the mixture which will make the dough sticky.
- Let the mixture settle down and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it remain this way for another 12 hours.
- Now preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Now level the batter into a square shape and roll the mixture and make the dough into an oval-shaped loaf.
- Now put the pan into the pan and cover the pan with the casserole pan.
- Now bake the dish and bake it at 450° F for approximately 45 mins.
- Now remove the dutch pan and cook for another 15 mins.
This bread loaf will do wonders when it comes to the hunger situation, promising that it will surely provide a wholesome experience. You can also read some copper chef reviews here.
You ought to try it once on your lifetime.