So today, we will discuss how to make Pork Osso Bucho with the help of our copper chef.
- Six pork shanks
- One tablespoon Sea Salt
- Half tablespoon ground black pepper
- Quarter cup olive oil
- One average yellow onion, chopped
- Two big carrots, cut into cubes
- Two celery stalks, cubed
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- One shallot, shredded
- One stick butter
- 0.333333 teacup flour
- Half cup White wine
- Three cup Beef broth
- Half cup rumpled tomatoes
- One bay leaf
- Two Sprigs Thyme
- One Sprig rosemary
- Two cloves garlic, crushed
- One Lemon Zest
- 0.25 cup chopped parsley
- Two tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat up the oven to 350° F.
- Now add salt and pepper to the pork to add some taste.
- Put olive oil on the Casserole Pan and heat each side of the pork shanks.
- Take away the pork shanks from the Casserole Pan and set them sideways.
- Increase onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and shallot to the Casserole Pan and warm it for 4–5 mins.
- Add the butter and cook for 3–4 mins. up until creamy.
- Add the wine, beef broth, crushed tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, and shanks.
- Take to a boil and cover with the Shallow Pan. Cook at 350° F in the oven for 3 1⁄2 hrs. or till the meat is tender and falling off the bone.
- Blend the gremolata ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve each shank with a sprinkle of gremolata
Now you have unlocked the recipe to make an amazing steak. Serve it at the dinner table and just wait for the compliments.