One of the most famous poultry products in America because it is usually consumed in the festivities such as Thanksgiving and Christmas as well. Let’s prepare this amazing turkey and dazzle your family at the dining table.
- Fifteen-pound turkey
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon salt
- Two spoons of ground black pepper
- Half tablespoon onion powder
- Half tablespoon garlic powder
- One tablespoon rosemary
- One tablespoon dried thyme
- One tablespoon dried sage
- One tablespoon paprika
- Two cups of chicken broth
- You need to preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Now carefully place the turkey in the pan and rub olive oil on the turkey for grilling purposes always use a copper chef round pan.
- Now take salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, sage, and paprika and blend them together in a bowl and just smell the aroma, I am sure it will smell organic and amazing as well.
- Lace the turkey with the seasonings and your turkey is half prepared.
- Now put the chicken broth into the pan and give it a little stir.
- Now the main task is to roast the turkey up to 350° F until the temperature of the turkey reaches about 160° F which will approximately take about three hours.
The best thing about this dish that usually it is liked by the whole family and it makes up for the lost time by increasing bonding between the family members. Enjoy!!