You’ve got hold of that ninja coffee bar but cleaning it regularly never crossed your mind. It can be hazardous to your health as a study states if you’re not regularly cleaning your machine, you are allowing bacteria to grow inside your machine. It becomes a breeding ground for bacteria if you don’t clean it regularly. If you tend to think about it, you will feel disgusted with yourself.
I am here to help and tell you the way round to clean your ninja coffee machines. If you still know much about your coffee machines, Here is the full ninja coffee bar review which will tell you what your machine can do. Let’s stop the procrastination and let us make a habit of cleaning the coffee machine on a regular basis. Regularly checking and cleaning up will remove that dirt from your coffee bar’s compartment and will save you from potential diseases. I have compiled few steps that will get rid of the dirt and help you maintain the cleanliness of the coffee bar.
Steps to clean your Ninja Coffee Bar:
- The first step is to unplug your ninja bar. You can also locate the data code on the metallic parts of the ninja coffee bar
- You should probably take out brew basket and the pot next as they are easier parts to remove.
- Before removing any other part, have a look at the instruction manual first. It will help you in the potentially the best manner to maintain the cleanliness of ninja bar.
- If you are planning to use soap and warm water, then you should probably use a cotton cloth and dip it in soapy water and then wipe the machine with the cloth removing all the stains that may be left behind.
- Soap cleaning often leaves residues and you should be careful of that and end your cleaning with water lastly which ensures that no residues are left behind.
- If you are planning it to clean with vinegar, then you should probably think of running it by water once so that it removes any leftovers first.
- While using white vinegar and water, you should maintain a ratio of 1:1 and you should probably pour this mixture into a water reservoir.
- Start the machine and let it run so that the solution brews properly. You need to wait for a half an hour or so.
- Before thinking that your job is done, don’t forget it to rinse it first with normal water.
- If you don’t want bad odor, you should go for lemon and water and this mixture won’t let you pass in the kitchen.
- While cleaning it with vinegar, use only white vinegar because other vinegar might damage your machine.
- The temp warming plate should be taken care of and should be wiped very precisely.
It is better to work your ass off than to sit and see those bacteria’s growing in your machine. I hope with steps provided you will be able to keep your ass-kicking ninja machine fine.