Once you’ve bought your ninja coffee bar, you will try new recipes. Just put on your apron and be a barista in your own kitchen. We would recommend taking 2-3 hours out as these recipes will take time.
Ninja Coffee bar is a kind of machine that will make you try the new recipes. This machine is super versatile and will prove to be flexible to your caffeine demands. Here you can find the best review of ninja bar. You have come to the right place as we will entrust you some of the best recipes that will make your day. So just sit back and give the recipe a read.
Yes this is the drink that they overcharge you for. This super expensive drink can be made at your home for one third of the price. Just imagine how much money you would save every month by just putting in a little effort and getting the work done at your home. Before starting make sure to clean the ninja coffee bar.
- Milk – half cup
- Coffee- three tablespoons
- Caramel sauce- depends how much sweetness you can handle
- First of all measure the coffee and remember you are making a single serve macchiato.
- Place your coffee mug in the right position so that the brewing process settles down easily.
- If you manage to correctly select the brew size, then we will surely call you the perfect barista.
- The next step is frothing the milk with caramel sauce and making it perfect with right proportion.
- The next step is to microwave the milk for a minute and then froth using your ninja machine.
- Next thing is you just have to put the frothed mixture in to the coffee and this coffee will surely smell good after the frothing is done.
- You can add some extra caramel sauce on to the coffee.
One of the favorite’s from the coffee houses as this drink is all about versatility. It gives you the taste of espresso, cappuccino and mocha all in one drink. Let’s do this.
- Milk – half cup
- Coffee- four tablespoons
- Chocolate syrup- one tablespoon
- Measure the coffee in scoop and make sure you do it right.
- Now pour chocolate syrup in the mug.
- As your coffee brews, froth the milk and keep it skimmed.
- Microwave the milk for a minute and secure the lid by closing it.
- When the brewing is done, pour frothed milk in to the brew mixture.
- You can pour whipped cream on the top of latte and it will really take your drink to the next level.
Perfecting these drinks will go a long way as you can impress your family and friends over drinks and they will really be bamboozled by your brewing skills. It surely will save you time of going to the cafes and will save you hell lot of money by trying these recipes at your home. You will obviously take some time to perfect it and get it to level of those barista’s but trust us you will get there.