You have made the decision of buying the Valuable Ninja Coffee Bar and now you need to know how to install the machine you have put your so much money on. The shipping took a lot of time for me and I was utterly frustrated as it got delayed. Now the next headache is to install the coffee bar itself. Installing it won’t be easy and it surely will take up your precious time. I have explained the installation process in the easiest way that I can explain it to you. So let’s begin the SET-UP.
Just make up some space in the kitchen as a new bad boy is in town. This mean machine puts other coffee makers to shame will instantly become your favorite in no time. Installing it won’t be easy as this machine is complex and will give you some hard time. After setup of machine remember to Clean Ninja Coffee Bar.
- Unboxing the Ninja coffee bar is the first step and it is the step that will require the least time of all steps.
- It comes packaged in a big plastic box. All the ingredients are put in to one big box and hence there is no cluttering in the box.
- The water reservoir has been manufactured using high grade plastic which proves that you didn’t overpay for the machine.
- When you look at the side of the unit, it has a small storage unit for the smart scoop. This smart scoop will help you inexact measurement of the servings. It will help you in getting the best amount of serving of coffee.
- Above the storage box is built-in frother which will go sideways and will prove boon to you. If you don’t have any plans to use this part of the machine, then it is advised to not to take it out.
- At the front of the machine, you will find adjustable brew basket. This brew basket will help you in getting the perfect brew so you should adjust it properly.
- When you will look at the brew basket, you will find the cardboard box. You will see a platform once you take all the stuff out. You need to take out the Temp warming plate which is an amazing piece of tech ware for your machine.
- Now the next step would be to take out the cardboard box. Its contents would include a carafe. Carafe can be of two types and they are glass and stainless steel. You will also find a tumbler and a whisk for the frother.
- The water reservoir you’ve received is detachable and transparent. You can use it for multiple purposes and that also includes drinking water directly from it.
- You will find display functions which includes different sizes. The lower section has brewing options and you will find that to be complicated.
- The buttons are stay, warm, delay and brew. These are the basic 4 functions of the coffee bar. It has also a digital clock attached to it.
- Coffee bar comes with an instruction manual which you should probably read which will give you enough information.
- The machine also has a descaling option which you need to do it from time to time.
The machine is an awesome one and will surely make your heart flutter as it will keep your daily coffee needs sorted out. You can easily Fix the Ninja Coffee Bar if the parts get detached while setup.